Cute New Layout from Shabby Blogs!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcome!

Not just YOU to my blog - but ME to blogging!

This is my first blog ever!  And I'm so excited you're here!  The basis of this blog is to share the adventures of my family with our extended family and friends, brag about my crafting (I'm really not vain lol) and to share ideas and awesome finds that I come across!

I was sitting here tonight setting up my blog and when I got to the "About Me" section I felt like the number of characters that I was given were just NOT enough!  So for my first post, I am going to expand a little on just that...  I'm a person who always tries to stay as positive as possible in any situation.  And yes, sometimes it IS harder than others!  But that will be another post at another time!

So without further adieu :-)


Things I Love:

-- My wonderful husband.  I am so very blessed to have the love of such an amazing man.  We've been together for 7 years, today actually!  He is my rock and my balance (I'm a Scorpio and he's a Leo).


-- My 3 amazing children.  They are all perfect in their own way and I am so proud to be called their MOM.  Trenton is 11 years old and in his first year of middle school, Katelynn is 8 1/2 years old and in 3rd grade and Ella June who is 4 years old and in Pre-K - "and it's totally different than preschool Mommy!"

-- I love music!  Literally every genre...  I almost always have it on in the background no matter what I'm doing...  It's actually quite soothing...

-- Pictures.  I have a slight obsession with pictures.  I always have a camera with me and am always prepared for picture taking!  Not only do I absolutely LOVE taking them, I love editing them and showing them off...  I did it professionally for a couple of years and miss it dearly... 

-- CRAFTING!  From making headbands and hairbows to super hero capes, tutus, scarves and things for my house...  I love it all!  I am always looking for new things to spruce up my wardrobe or house!  If I can make it instead of buy it - then I'm in!!

So that's just a little overview of my life...  Stay tuned and you'll find out more about my husband, my children, and my crafts...  Thanks for stopping by!

-- Kristie

No comments:

Post a Comment