Cute New Layout from Shabby Blogs!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Got My Baby Fix Today!

So I had the AWESOME pleasure this morning of spending some time with the newest member of the Buettner family - Aiden.

Thought I'd share a quick shot of this handsome little man!

I saw this costume yesterday at Target and just HAD to have it!  You guys might recall when I made cupcakes for his Mommy's baby shower a little while ago...  You can see that post here.

He is just the sweetest little thing...  He was sleeping almost the whole time...  Awake for a little and when I say awake - I mean AWAKE.  He is SUPER alert for being only 8 days old!  I was chomping at the bit to see him after he was born last Tuesday - and his little smiles were all worth it!

Elizabeth and Adam - What a sweet little bundle you have there!  Thank you for letting me come spend some time with you guys today!

No comments:

Post a Comment