Cute New Layout from Shabby Blogs!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Turning Into Fall

Lately, I've been looking around at some designs and options for decorating my house for Fall. 

Normally I'd just do a few things, but I've decided that I will definitely now be the person who changes things for EVERY season.  Why?  I like change.  Also - it gives me a chance to continually be creative :-)  Plus, Mike's family is coming into town this weekend and I always like the house to be in prime condition!

Sunday, Michael's was having an extra 15% off sale and I went and picked up a few things.  I got a SUPER cute pumpkin basket and decided on the hydrangeas because I really liked their color (I'm thinking I'll be able to find a good Spring basket too and possibly be able to reuse them?).  I didn't want just flowers in the basket so when I found the berries - they were perfect!  A few pieces of reed stems and voila!


Next post - a runner for the table too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment